1. Granular Ltd (GL), commitment to maintaining your privacy.
GL Privacy Statement has been created because we value our users and recognize their right to keep personal information private. This statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for Granularltd.co.uk
2. Collecting information on GL visitors GL collects information on our site visitors collectively including which sections of the site are most frequently visited, how often and for how long. This data is always used as aggregated, non-personal information. GL utilizes this information to improve and enhance our services by monitoring the areas on the site which are most popular to you. This aggregated information may be shared with the marketing team of GL to provide them with an overview of how GL visitors use the site. This is done for the purposes of providing you with a more efficient site.
IP Addresses GL web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
3. Collecting information on GL Registered members As part of registering with GL, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our products and services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to GL as detailed below.
Registration Registration is completely optional. However, registration for GL products and services allows you to take advantage of more of the tools and resources to assist you with any future products & services you may require. Registration includes submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material. You may access this information at any time by clicking ‘Manage my account’.
4. Credit Card Details If payments are made via credit cards.
Credit Card details are only sorted for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
5. Email communications from GL
GL also provides you with selected information about our new products and website changes in our email newsletter. This free service is sent to registered users and provides the option of opting out of receiving these by changing your preferences in ‘Manage My Account’. GL may also make you aware of additional products and services which form part of your relationship with the GL brand.
6. Storage & Security of Personal Information GL takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our system. GL allows you to access your information at any time to keep it accurate and up to date. Any information which we hold for you is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by GL. However, GL will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access of your personal information. You can also play an important role in keeping your personal information secure, by maintaining the confidentiality of any password and accounts used on the GL site.
7. Access to Your Information
Unless you become a registered GL user, GL does not collect information that identifies you personally. If however, you become a GL registered user, you are able to change and update your registered profile at any time. Should you require assistance with updating your account or removing your details from the site, this can be by forwarding an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. GL Partners & Advertisers GL provides links and passes to third party sites. Your personal information
is not provided via these links. The use of your information by these third party
sites is not within the control of GL and we cannot accept responsibility for
the conduct of these companies.
9. Feedback GL welcomes ideas and feedback about all aspects of the site. GL stores feedback that users send to us. This feedback will be used to administer and refine the service and may be shared with GL partners either in aggregate form or with specific identifying characteristics removed. In some instances you may provide comments to us regarding our services. These comments may be displayed on our website to other users, in our blog and feedback sections. if you do not wish for your comments to be displayed please email email@example.com and we will remove your comments.
10. Privacy & Site Changes From time to time, GL may review and update its privacy statement. Revised versions will be updated on the website.